Week by sometimes painstaking week, The Cubby House Team trawl through the interwebs, community discussion and our own bedrooms to bring you new and informative conversation. This week marks our 1 full continual year on air. With the largest guest list to date, we celebrate with news from your local, national and somewhat international perspectives.
In this show we discuss:
- If you haven't heard of Jade Leonard before, we give you a brief overview on her carrer
- With Magda recently coming out we look at what it's like to come out in this new millenium
- In Kink Corner, Cookie looks at Hunter Green and Cream from the Hanky Code
- A funny part about Cookie and Kevin, they can be like worlds apart. So much so they adapted the tale of "A Day in the Life of Cats and Dogs"
- Jack returns to give us his update, a tale of Master/Slave on different continents
- Daniel Kennett joins us in the second half of the show starting with his favorite sport, Daddy Hunting.
- Colin Micale, new to the Brisbears Committee talks whats happening up North
- Keiran writer of The Active Cubby Blog gets the spanish 'Cub' Inquisition
Music you missed in the Live Radio Show:
“Touch Me” - Kristine McPhee
“Call Me Maybe” - Carly Rae Jepsen
"Vaylerie" LIVE - Jade Leonard
“Good Girl” - Carrie Underwood
“Over Now” - Sally Singleton
“Starships” - Nicki Minaj
“Part of Me” - Katy Perry
“Summer Paradise” - Simple Plan
“Set It Off” - Timomatic
“It’s Possible” - Roxette
“Perfect World” - Gossip
“BlackOut” - Breathe Carolina
Audience Discussion Topic for this week:
1st Hour: What has been your favourite part of our show over the past year?
2nd Hour: If you were in a Master/Slave relationship, what would your limits be?
Next Week: Nick joins us with John Richards (Who brought in some Nitrous Oxide we suspect)